***Required: A new C Driver to work for my client***
If you've got demonstrable experience of driving a Class C vehicle then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Interested? Then read on...
Tell me more about the role...
You will be primarily responsible for driving a class C vehicle, carrying out deliveries to clients.
This is a field-based role based out of Wootton Bassett, where you'll report to the Transport Manager and will be tasked with the following:
- Driving a Class C vehicle
- Ensuring the safe transport of your deliveries
- Ensuring you are complying with health and safety regulations while carrying out your daily duties
The standard working hours for this role are 8 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday. Some flexibility may be required on occasions.
What experience do I need?
My client wants someone who's got experience of driving a Class C vehicle.
They'll also need you to have experience of:
- Carrying out customer deliveries
- Local geographical knowledge
- Current EU driver’s hours and regulations
- Working time directive
In addition, it's essential that you possess the following:
- A class C driving license
- A valid digital tachograph card
- A valid driver CPC card
- The correct PPE
- A good level of initiative
- A good understanding of health and safety
You'll also need to be the following:
- Able to comply with local legislative requirements & customer policies and procedures
- Work in a safe manner
- Flexible with your working hours as required
- Able to follow work instructions
If you've got all of that, then you could be perfect for this C Driver role and we'd love to see your CV.
Please note: It's essential that you have a full class 2 driving license to be considered for this position. Please do not apply if you do not have one.
What can I earn?
This C Driver position offers an attractive basic salary of £11 per hour for the perfect candidate.
In addition, you'll get other benefits which include the following:
- After completing a 16 weeks temp to perm, you will become a permanent employee with the company
- Paid holiday
- Pension scheme
Tell me a bit about the hiring company...
The business you'll be working for is a fast-growing, independent, and friendly company based in the heart of Wiltshire, specialising in the manufacture and design of made-to-measure cardboard boxes.
They're a company that people want to work for because they are a polite and friendly team.
Is there anything else I should know?
Whilst initially this is a temporary role there is the potential for the role to become permanent in the future.
Think you've got what it takes?
If you think you're the perfect fit for this C Driver role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, and send us your CV. Alternatively, give Hayley a call on 01249 447 247.
You could be right for this C Driver position if you've previously worked as any of the following: HGV 2 Driver, Class 2 Driver, LGV2 Driver, LGV 2 Driver, or as a Hgv2 Driver.