We're looking for multiple Class 2 Drivers to work for our client.
They are a logistics company based in Yate with over 30 years of experience in the industry.
If you can demonstrate that you are a hard-working and reliable driver, then you could be perfect for our client and we'd love to hear from you.
Please note: Whilst initially this is a temporary ongoing role there is the potential for the role to become permanent in the future.
- Carrying out multi-drop deliveries on a class 2 curtain sided vehicle
- Delivering loads safely and efficiently
- Carrying out daily vehicle checks to ensure it is road-worthy
- A valid class 2 license along with CPC and tacho card
- Good timekeeping and reliability skills
- You will need to be physically fit
A full C driving license is essential for this role
- Basic salary: £14 per hour
- Additional benefits include:
-- Weekdays only
-- Free parking
-- A well-maintained fleet of trucks
The standard working hours for this position are Monday to Friday, with an approximate start time of 6 am.
Think that this Class 2 role is the perfect job for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Just click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV, or alternatively call Hayley on 01249 447247
You could be right for this Class 2 position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Delivery Driver, Multi-Drop Driver, Class 2 Driver, HGV Driver, LGV Driver, HGV2 Driver, or as an LGV2 Driver, Night Trunk Driver.