Our client currently recycles some 240,000 tonnes per annum of Biosolids for a regional water and sewerage business covering the counties of Dorset, Wiltshire, Somerset, Avon and Gloucestershire. As well as 60,000 tonnes of composts in Dorset, Hampshire and Wiltshire. The long-term benefits from the Biosolids helps to produce a stable soil environment for roots and plants to flourish. This is a temporary to permanent positon with hours worked over a rota basis completed on load dependant scenario’s.
24-7 Staffing have been given the opportunity to find the correct individual to join the growing utilities transport company based in Trowbridge working as a Cat C Driver.
To safely load and deliver pelleted waste product to various locations in the South West in a punctual manner daily in accordance with company policy.
- To load and operate your own bulk tipper (potentially roll on and off in the future)
- To deliver the product to the desired locations (usually 3-5 drops a day)
- Working on your own and as part of a team daily
- Working in a safe manner - to follow company policy and procedures for Health and Safety, security and accident prevention always
- Complying with local legislative requirements & company/customer policies and procedures
- Representing the company in a professional manner to customers
- Do not mind early starts (0400-0530)
- Has a positive approach to work and is happy to work alone and to work remotely
- Can think on your feet and problem solve where necessary
- Can communicate effectively with both managers and drivers
- Happy to learn new procedures in accordance with company policy
Education and Experience
- Hold a valid licence for the class of vehicle to be driven
- Hold a valid Driver CPC
- Hold a valid digital tachograph card
- Tipper experience is preferable but not a necessity
Salary £9.40 - £19 pre-parity shift dependent.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.