Our client is a partner for complete information management and document solutions they are seeking a Class 2 Driver. This is a temporary to permanent position with hours worked Monday through Friday as well as all training provided, all they ask in return is a hard working, polite individual.
Our client cares for millions of boxes, magnetic media back-up tapes and scanned documents in a range of storage settings, along with a host of cloud solutions that serve customers their information at the touch of a button. Efficiently and cost-effectively managing all your business information in paper and digital form, from hour-to-hour retrieval through to end-of-life, confidential disposal, they are specialists in every step of the data journey.
• Visiting different sites with the transportation of boxed documents and items.
• Working in a safe manner – to follow company policy and produces for Health and Safety, Security and Accident prevention at all times.
• Representing the company in a professional manner at every opportunity.
• Lone working as well as team engagement due to possibilities of drivers mate provided for large hand balling loads.
To be successful with in the role you will need:
• Have previously worked as a Class 2 Driver, Cat C, Courier, Rigid Driver, 18 Tonn driver, HGV, LGV, Haulage.
• A Valid Cat Driving Licence with no more than 6 points
• A polite and friendly manner
• To be punctual and reliable due to some early starts when required.
• We offer a full PAYE package for drivers with hourly rate from £9.00 - £18.00
• Up to 28 days paid holiday
• Company pension scheme
• Ongoing training and support
• Uncapped paid referral scheme
• Uniform provided
• Other company rewards and schemes throughout the year
We have various roles available in this sector and others if you would like to talk with one of our personal consultants either about this particular role or others which we may have that are suitable for you please don’t hesitate to contact us.