Calling all Cat C Drivers!
24-7 Staffing are working with a local haulier, the position will require you to deliver & collect fork lifts, this could be local or occasionally long haul, you must be happy to take fork lift on/off the vehicle.
The shifts will be ad-hoc: Days.
· Multi-Drop Experience.
· Must have good knowledge of ratchet straps and chains.
· A good understanding of H&S.
· Understand load restraint methods of awkward loads.
· Comfortable with paper work, including numeracy & literacy.
· A Good Geographical Knowledge
· Knowledge of working time regulations and driving rules
· To have a flexible and positive approach to the job
· To be able to work alone or as part of a team
· Told hold a digital tachograph card, DCPC, good knowledge of the driving industry.
· No more than 6 points on your licence
On agency -
• We offer a full PAYE package for C Drivers
• Up to 28 days paid holiday
• Company pension scheme
• Ongoing training and support
• Uncapped paid referral scheme
• Uniform provided
• Other company rewards and schemes throughout the year
We have various roles available in this sector and others if you would like to talk with one of our personal consultants either about this role or others which we may have that is suitable for you please don’t hesitate to contact us.