Our client is an expanding building supplies company they are seeking a Class 2 Driver with or without Hiab experience. This is a temporary to permanent positon with hours worked Monday to Friday as well as all training provided, all they ask in return is a hardworking, polite individual.
- As a HGV Class 2 driver you will be responsible for collecting and delivering all building supplies to 150/200 of our client’s sites.
- To work in a safe manner and to follow company policy and procedures for Health and Safety, security and accident prevention. (Full assessment/ briefing prior to work).
- To be compliant with local legislative requirements and customer policies and procedures as well as working and driving hours.
- To be flexible and have a positive attitude towards the job. To work within a demanding environment and complete other physical duties where necessary.
- To hold a digital tachograph and be up to date with your driver's CPC.
- New driver's welcome.
To be successful with in the role you will need:
- Have previously worked as a Class 2 Drive, CAT C, HGV/LGV Driver,Hiab
- A Valid Cat C Driving Licence with no more than 6 points
- A polite and friendly manner
- To be punctual and reliable
- Confident with all road knowledge
Benefits / Rewards
- Full training on Hiab if necessary.
- PAYE package for HGV Class 2 driver's.
- Up to 28 days paid holiday.
- Company pension scheme.
- Uncapped paid referral scheme
- Other company rewards and schemes throughout the year.
We have various roles available in this sector and others if you would like to talk with one of our personal consultants either about this role or others which we may have that are suitable for you please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01454 313247 for our Bristol office, 01249 447247 Chippenham and 01980 742247 Amesbury.