Our client is an established building supplies company who are seeking a Class 2 Driver with Hiab experience to work a 45 hour week of 0730-1700. This is a temporary work with the possibility of a permanent position.
• As an HGV Class 2 driver, you will be responsible for collecting and delivering all building supplies.
• To work in a safe manner and to follow company policy and procedures for Health and Safety, security and accident prevention.
• To be compliant with local legislative requirements and customer policies and procedures as well as working and driving hours.
• To be flexible and have a positive, keen attitude towards the job.
• To work within a demanding environment and complete other physical duties where necessary.
• To hold a digital tachograph and be up to date with your driver's CPC.
To be successful with in the role you will need:
• Have previously worked as a Class 2 Driver, CAT C, HGV/LGV Driver, Hiab and experienced working within a builders merchant.
• A Valid Cat C Driving Licence with no more than 6 points
• A polite and friendly manner
• To be punctual and reliable
• Confident with all road knowledge of areas such as Bristol.
We have various roles available in this sector and others if you would like to talk with one of our personal consultants either about this role or others which we may have that is suitable for you please don’t hesitate to contact us.