Our client is an established building supplies company who are seeking a Class 2 Driver with Hiab experience to work a 44.5-hour week working 2 every other Saturday morning. This is a temporary to permanent position. The ideal candidate will need to be physically fit and be confident with delivering and collecting various building materials. They also stock a range of solid and hollow concrete blocks, along with concrete pre-stressed lintels and Premium Rugby cement in plastic bags.
- As a HGV Class 2 driver you will be responsible for collecting and delivering all building supplies.
- To work in a safe manner and to follow company policy and procedures for Health and Safety, security and accident prevention.
- To be compliant with local legislative requirements and customer policies and procedures as well as working and driving hours.
- To be flexible and have a positive, keen attitude towards the job.
- To work within a demanding environment and complete other physical duties where necessary.
- To hold a digital tachograph and be up to date with your driver's CPC.
To be successful with in the role you will need:
- Have previously worked as a Class 2 Driver, CAT C, HGV/LGV Driver, Hiab experience would be preferred working with in a builder's merchant.
- A Valid Cat C Driving Licence with no more than 6 points
- A polite and friendly manner
- To be punctual and reliable
- Confident with all road knowledge of areas around Wiltshire, Bath, Bristol, Swindon.
Benefits / Rewards
- PAYE package for HGV Class 2 driver's.
- Up to 28 days paid holiday.
- Company pension scheme.
- Uncapped paid referral scheme
- Other company rewards and schemes throughout the year.
- For the right candidate the is potential to gain HIAB certificate.
If you feel you are the right person for this job, then the first stage is to apply online by sending us your CV.
If you feel that you are suitable for these roles or would like any further information, then please contact one of our specialist driving consultants Paul or Marc on 01249 447247. Alternatively, you can drop into our Chippenham office or email your CV to email@example.com REFERENCE NUMBER 568MP