Are you a class 2 HIAB driver looking for flexible work? If so, it would be great to hear from you. We work with clients across Wiltshire and into Bristol supplying HIAB drivers into different merchants and there is always work to be offered.
- As an HGV Class 2 driver, you will be responsible for collecting and delivering all building supplies.
- To work in a safe manner and to follow company policy and procedures for Health and Safety, security and accident prevention.
- To be compliant with local legislative requirements and customer policies and procedures as well as working and driving hours.
- To be flexible and have a positive, keen attitude towards the job.
- To work within a demanding environment and complete other physical duties where necessary.
- To hold a digital tachograph and be up to date with your driver's CPC.
To be successful within the role you will need:
- Have previously worked as a Class 2 Driver, CAT C, HGV/LGV Driver, Hiab experience would be preferred but willing to train the right candidate.
- A Valid Cat C Driving Licence with no more than 6 points
- A polite and friendly manner
- To be punctual and reliable
- Confident with all road knowledge of areas around Wiltshire, Bath, Bristol, Swindon.
Benefits / Rewards
- PAYE package for HGV Class 2 drivers.
- Up to 28 days paid holiday.
- Company pension scheme.
- Uncapped paid referral scheme
- Other company rewards and schemes throughout the year.