Required: Class 2 HIAB Driver
Are you an Allmi trained Class 2 Driver ?
Are you looking for guaranteed work for the next 10 - 12 weeks with the possibility of it being extended...
We are looking to hire a confident, friendly, and reliable driver to fulfil a 10-12 week contract, this could potentially be extended. You will be responsible for moving stock (mainly civils, heavy building materials and drainage solutions) in a safe and professional manner from the depot to the customers. Loading the vehicle in the yard using the Remote HIAB, it will be your responsibility to ensure the vehicle is properly loaded, safe and in-line with road and transport legislation. You will be performing local multi-drop work.
To be successful within the role you will need.
- A flexible approach to work.
- A willingness to learn.
- To be punctual, polite and customer focused.
- Must be able to think on your feet to deal with any problems that may occur.
- Processing paperwork and be vigilant with driver’s daily checks.
- Representing the company in a professional manner to customers.
- Have an eye for detail and know when and where to empty the vehicle.
- We offer a full PAYE package
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Incentivised referral scheme
- Ongoing training and support
If you feel that you are suitable for this role or would like any further information, then please contact Hayley on 01249 447247 Or apply with your CV now.
24-7 Staffing Ltd is an Employment Agency working on behalf of a client. By applying for this position, you are giving us permission to pass your CV and covering letter to a third party in relation to this.