24-7 Staffing Ltd has an exciting opportunity to join a well established building products business based in Bristol working as a Cat C Grab Hiab Driver. Please find details of the job below.
• To deliver and collect customer consignments safely, securely, punctually and in good condition in accordance with company policy.
• Transport and deliver products
• Manual handling – there is an element of manual handling but not to a high degree
• Working in a team environment as well as on your own
• Working in a safe manner - to follow company policy and procedures for Health and Safety, security and accident prevention at all times
• Processing paperwork in accordance with company procedure
• Operating mechanical handling equipment – the vehicles are grab hire and tipper
• Complying with local legislative requirements & company/customer policies and procedures
• Representing the company in a professional manner to customers
• A flexible and positive attitude to the job - duties can sometimes change at short notice
• The ability to receive instructions and stick to the duty detail given
• A polite and friendly manner while at delivery and collection destinations
• Always be punctual and in good time to start shifts
Education and Experience
• Driver CPC
• Valid driver's licence for class of vehicle to be driven
• Digital tachograph
• Grab Hiab license
• No more than 6 active points on the license or any DR,DD,CD,IN for insurance purposes
• No less than 2 years experience on the license for insurance purpose
Salary: £9 - £14 per hour
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.