24-7 Staffing Ltd has an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced Recycling business based in Amesbury, Wiltshire.
Kerbside Collection Drivers are required for ongoing and ad-hoc work with the possibility of a temp to perm for the right candidates.
- As a Class 2 Kerbside Collection Driver, your role will be to collect recyclable waste from households, punctually and in a safe and secure manner in accordance with the company policy.
- Collect and transport recycled waste products throughout Wiltshire.
- Manual handling.
- Working in a team environment.
- Working in a safe manner - to follow company policy and procedures for Health and Safety, security, and accident prevention always.
- Processing paperwork.
- Working within a physically demanding environment.
- Complying with local legislative requirements & company/customer policies and procedures.
- Representing the company in a professional manner to customers whilst working as a Kerbside Collection Driver.
- Flexible and positive attitude to the job
- The ability to receive instructions and carry out duties
- A polite and friendly manner while at collection and delivery destinations
- Always be punctual and in good time to start shifts
Education and Experience
- Driver CPC
- Valid driver's licence for the class of vehicle to be driven (Category C) (Class 2)
- Digital tachograph
- Salary: £11.94 per hour (Full PAYE only no Umbrella offered)
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Referral Scheme
- Up to 28 days paid holiday