Kerbside Collection Driver
24-7 Staffing Ltd has an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced Recycling business based near Amesbury, Wiltshire. Kerbside Collection Drivers are required for ongoing work with the possibility of a temp to perm for the right candidates.
!This role is based on Ad-Hoc bookings!
- As a Kerbside Collection Driver, your role will be to collect recyclable waste from households, punctually and in a safe and secure manner in accordance with the company policy.
- Collect and transport recycled waste products throughout Wiltshire.
- Manual handling.
- Working in a team environment.
- Working in a safe manner - to follow company policy and procedures for Health and Safety, security, and accident prevention always.
- Processing paperwork.
- Working within a physically demanding environment.
- Complying with local legislative requirements & company/customer policies and procedures.
- Representing the company in a professional manner to customers whilst working as a Kerbside Collection Driver.
- A flexible and positive attitude to the job
- The ability to receive instructions and carry out duties
- A polite and friendly manner while at collection and delivery destinations
- Always be punctual and in good time to start shifts
Education and Experience
- DRiver CPC
- Valid driver's licence for class of vehicle to be driven (Category C)
- Digital tachograph
- Holiday Pay
- Full PAYE
- Company pension.
- Monday through to Friday
- 6:15am Till 3:30pm
- Weekly Pay