Required: Class 2 Mixer Driver
Do you enjoy the flexibility of agency? Do you enjoy variety? Would you like to learn a new skill? If you have answered yes, then you could be what we are looking for. Our client is in need of a class 2 driver who can cover up to 45 days per year. We will keep you busy on other driving work when you are not covering this role.
Ideally you will have Mixer experience already, but for the right person our client is willing to train.
Hours: Adhoc/holiday & sickness cover.
Pay Rate: £10.00 – £10.50 per hour.
- To deliver Cement to various sites.
- Comply with all H&S regulations.
- Monday to Friday.
- Working in a team environment.
- Processing paperwork and be vigilant with driver’s daily checks.
- Representing the company in a professional manner to customers.
- Good geographical knowledge.
To be successful within the role you will need
- Flexible approach to work.
- Must have 2 years Cat C driving experience.
- A willingness to learn.
- To be punctual, polite and customer focused.
- Must be able to think your feet to deal with any problems that may occur.
- No more than 6 active points on your licence for insurance purposes or DR/IN codes.