Required: Class 2 Multi Drop Temp to Perm Drivers.
Are you a Class 2 driver? Can you help with delivering great customer service? You will be responsible for delivering a range of product via a pallet network. You will be responsible for ensuring the correct pallets are delivered in a safe manner.
- Potential of a permanent position after 16 weeks.
- We offer a full PAYE package for C Drivers
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing training and support
- Uncapped paid referral scheme
- Knowledge of working time regulations and driving rules
- To have a flexible and positive approach to the job
- To be able to work alone or as part of a team
- Told hold a digital tachograph card, DCPC, good knowledge of the driving industry.
- No more than 6 points on your licence
Our client prides itself for the high-quality pallet delivery services which are offered through its direct partnership with a pallet network. As a pallet network platinum member, they win consistent awards for outstanding levels of customer services.
We have various roles available in this sector and others if you would like to talk with one of our personal consultants either about this role or others which we may have that is suitable for you please don’t hesitate to contact us. Please contact on 01249447247 or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org REFERENCE 561MP