Are you an HGV Class 2 driver, who enjoys working as a team and taking in the sites of the countryside? Do you want to join a fast-paced municipal waste company based in Yate?
As a driver, you will be responsible for the safe collection of refuse & green waste throughout the West country.
Hours: Monday-Friday, some weekend work
- We offer a full PAYE package
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Unlimited referral scheme bonus
- Ongoing training and support
- You will be responsible for collecting municipal waste from various locations throughout the South West, which includes the safe loading and unloading (Full training given with an initial assessment).
- Follow company policy and procedures for Health and Safety, security and accident prevention always.
- To be compliant with local legislative requirements and customer policies and procedures.
To be successful within the role you will need:
- Previous C driving experience. (New Drivers may be considered)
- A valid C licence with no more than 6 points, Driver Card and Driver Qualification Card. With previous driving experience recorded.
- To be a trustworthy and dedicated member of a team with strong communication skills and good leadership skills.
- A polite and friendly manner as well as being punctual and reliable.
If you feel that you are suitable for these roles or would like any further information, then please contact one of our specialist driving consultants 01249 447247.
- Flexible working hours
- On-site parking
Reference ID: 602JL
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: £12.00 to £14.00 /hour