Required: Class 2 Relief Driver TTP
Are you a Class 2 driver with ambition? Can you help with delivering great customer service? You will be responsible delivering an extensive range of frozen, chilled and ambient products independent catering foodservice operators. When you are not driving you will be helping in the warehouse to ensure smooth running of the operation all around.
This position holds more responsibility than a day to day driver, with the potential to progress to a driver supervisor for the right candidate.
Cat C £11.00
- Potential of a permanent position after 12 weeks.
- We offer a full PAYE package for HGV Drivers.
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Company pension scheme.
- Ongoing training and support.
- Uncapped paid referral scheme.
- Knowledge of working time regulations and driving rules.
- To have a flexible and positive approach to the job.
- To be able to work alone or as part of a team.
- Told hold a digital tachograph card, DCPC, good knowledge of the driving industry.
- No more than 6 points on your licence.
- 1 year of driving experience.
- You will need an up to date DBS.
- Numeracy & literacy is key.
Our client are a national Fish and Chip Shop Supplier and Fast Food Wholesaler delivering Your Foodservice Solution providing a local, efficient, friendly and reliable service.
We have various roles available in this sector and others if you would like to talk with one of our personal consultants either about this role or others which we may have that is suitable for you please don’t hesitate to contact us.Please contact on 01249447247 or email CV to email@example.com