24-7 Staffing have been given the opportunity to find the correct individual to join a growing utilities transport company based near Trowbridge working as a Cat C Driver.
To safely load and deliver pelleted waste product to various locations in the South West in a punctual manner daily in accordance with company policy.
- To load and unload RoRo containers
- To deliver the product to the desired locations (usually 3-5 drops a day)
- Working on your own and as part of a team daily
- Working in a safe manner - to follow company policy and procedures for Health and Safety, security and accident prevention always
- Complying with local legislative requirements & company/customer policies and procedures
- Representing the company in a professional manner to customers
- Will not mind early starts (0400-0530)
- Must have a positive approach to work and is happy to work alone and to work remotely
- Can think on their feet and problem solve where necessary
- Can communicate effectively with both managers and drivers
- Happy to learn new procedures in accordance with company policy
Education and Experience
- Hold a valid licence for the class of vehicle to be driven
- Hold a valid Driver CPC
- Hold a valid digital tachograph card
- Tipper experience is preferable but not a necessity
Salary £10.00 - £15.00 P/H pre-parity shift dependent.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
We have various roles available in this sector and others if you would like to talk with one of our personal consultants either about this role or others which we may have that are suitable for you please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01454 313247 for our Bristol office, 01249 447247 Chippenham and 01980 742247 Amesbury.