Our client has an award- winning facility located in Avonmouth, Bristol are seeking a qualified Class 2 HGV Roro driver’s. This is a temporary to permanent positon for the right candidate working for a top performing water and sewerage company in the UK. Days worked Monday to Friday 0600 starts with averagely 10 hour days.
The client is a regional water and sewerage business serving 2.8 million customers across the south west of England including Dorset, Somerset, Bristol, most of Wiltshire and parts of Gloucestershire and Hampshire. The Bristol and Bath area in the north west has a population of around 750,000 and in the south east the Bournemouth and Poole area has about 300,000 residents therefore needing someone to fit in with the ever-busy company to collect food waste in a 32 Ton vehicle.
· To collect waste in a professional manner
· Process paperwork efficiently and effectively
· Working in a safe manner – to follow company policy and produces for Health and Safety, Secruity and Accident prevention always.
· Working on your own and as part of a team at times.
To be successful with in the role you will need:
· Have previously worked as a HGV Driver, Class 2, Cat C, Roro driver, Roll on roll off
· A Valid Class 2 Licence with no more than 6 points
· Ability to arrange our own time to cover various activities
· Sound communication skills
· Knowledge of current drivers/driving time directive
· Full training provided
· 28 days’ holiday
· Progression opportunities
· Weekly paid
· Personal reliable individual consultant
· Referral Scheme
· PAYE payment system
We have various roles available in this sector and others if you would like to talk with one of our personal consultants either about this role or others which we may have that are suitable for you please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01454 313247 for our Bristol office, 01249 447247 Chippenham and 01980 742247 Amesbury.