Required: Class 2 Skip/RoRo Drivers
Would you like to drive for one of the region’s largest Civil Engineering, Earthworks and Waste Management Contractors in the South West of England. Our Client requires CAT C drivers with skip and roll on/roll off experience.
Hours: Adhoc/holiday & sickness cover.
Pay Rate: £11.00 - £19.00 dependant on shift.
- To pick up and deliver skips and bins from customers and client sites.
- Be comfortable switching between 18t & 32t vehicles.
- Monday to Friday.
- Working in a team environment.
- Processing paperwork and be vigilant with driver’s daily checks.
- Representing the company in a professional manner to customers.
- Good geographical knowledge.
To be successful within the role you will need
- Flexible approach to work.
- A willingness to learn.
- To be punctual, polite and customer focused.
- Must be able to think your feet to deal with any problems that may occur.
- No more than 6 active points on your licence for insurance purposes or DR/IN codes.