Required: Class 2 Road Sweeper Driver.
Would you like to drive for one of the region’s largest Civil Engineering, Earthworks and Waste Management Contractors in the South West of England. Our Client requires a Class 2 driver to drive LHD road sweepers on roads leading in and out of sites.
Hours: 06:00 - 18:00 Monday - Friday
- Clean and sweep site roads.
- Be comfortable driving LHD vehicles.
- Working in a team environment.
- Processing paperwork and be vigilant with driver’s daily checks.
- Representing the company in a professional manner to customers.
- Have an eye for detail and know when and where to empty the vehicle.
To be successful within the role you will need
- Flexible approach to work.
- A willingness to learn.
- To be punctual, polite and customer focused.
- Must be able to think your feet to deal with any problems that may occur.
- No more than 6 active points on your licence for insurance purposes or DR/IN codes.
If you are interested or would like any further Information, then please contact Hayley on 01249 447 247