We're looking for talented Mobile Cleaners to work for our client.
They want to recruit individuals with demonstrable experience of cleaning various environments.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Please note: Whilst initially this is a temporary role there is the potential for the role to become permanent in the future. In this position you'll be required to work at weekends. Full details of how this will work will be revealed at interview.
Reporting to the Manager and based in the company's Bristol office, as the Mobile Cleaner you will be primarily responsible for keep many types of buildings clean, orderly, and in good condition.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- Cleaning commercial buildings by emptying rubbish bins, servicing toilets and wiping down communal surfaces
- Sweeping, vacuuming and mopping floors
- Cleaning of communal internal and external areas such as lifts, stairs, courtyards, paths, grass etc
- Driving company van to and from site if needed
The ideal candidate for this Mobile Cleaner role will have relevant experience of cleaning various environments. You'll also need experience of planning your cleaning roles to get them completed.
In addition, it's essential that you possess previous cleaning experience.
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
- Reliable and well organised
- Able to work autonomously whilst being a productive member of a team
- Keen and able to make a good impression on our clients
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as either a Cleaning Technician or as an Equipment Cleaner.
Basic salary: £9.00 - £21.50 per hour depending on experience
Overtime: You'll also have the opportunity to earn additional overtime in this role
Additional benefits: Excellent chance to earn some good money and excellent career prospects
The business you'll be working for is waste management company.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Have excellent career progression opportunities
- Have an excellent team to work with
- Have an excellent reputation
Interested? If you think you're right for this Mobile Cleaner role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.