This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and thriving business as a Skilled CNC Machine Setter/Operator. For the right candidate, the job role will start off as a full-time temporary position with the intention of going permanent.
As a CNC Setter/Operator you will ensure the smooth running of a group of machines in line with customer specifications and manufacturing planning and schedules; sustaining the highest quality at all times. In order to be successful in this role, you will specifically have experience of using Heidenhain TNC Controls.
Your duties will include, though not limited to:
- Ensuring machines are correctly set up, properly used and maintained.
- Monitoring machine operation and output using various inspection methods.
- Carrying out machine changeovers. referring to and completing relevant documentation
- Setting and Operating CNC Turning Centre
- Have a working understanding of CNC Turning programs to interpret machine information and make necessary corrections
- Set tools and input offset and make offset corrections
- Set up materials and work datums
- Good knowledge of engineering drawings
- The purpose of the role will include setting and operating a variety of CNC Machine Tools to support production demands.
To be successful in the role, you will need:
- Experience of operating multiple machines
- Dynamic approach with a strong ability to problem solve
- Good verbal communication skills and excellent numerical skills required
- Must have experience and work history in a manufacturing environment
- Heidenhain TNC Controls experience is essential.