We are looking for experienced CNC programmers and operators for our client based near Calne on a temp to perm basis. The company are well known in the local area and are looking to grow. This is an exciting position for the right person, could it be you?
Starting pay rate of £10 per hour but this will increase should you be taken on permanently.
Job Role will involve the following duties
- Programming and setting / operating equipment such as Bridgeport work centre and mills, Takisawa lathes, Charmilles wire erosion equipment / power presses.
- Setting and operating a wide range of other machinery from centre lathes, drills, CNC lathes, centreless grinding etc.
- Setting and operating the de-burring / polishing and drying machines and equipment, to achieve the customer drawing specifications.
- Manufacturing, regrinding and repairing press tools.
- Ensuring that parts are manufactured in line with production plan
To be successful within the role you will need:
- The ability to read and interpret designs and drawings.
- Experience of machining refractory metal.
- The Understanding and the ability to use controls for machines, including wire erosion.
Benefits / Rewards: -
We offer a full PAYE package
Up to 28 days paid holiday
Company pension scheme
Ongoing training and support
Uncapped paid referral scheme
Other company rewards and schemes throughout the year