Our client, a friendly and flexible engineering company based near Malmesbury has an exciting vacancy for a CNC mill setter / operator. This is a temp to perm position whereby a full-time job wil be on offer to the right person.
Is this role for you?
Job Role will involve the following duties
- Programming / Setting Hurco milling machines by studying work orders, cad drawings, engineering plans, materials and specifications.
To be successful within the role you will need:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Cad Cam experience would be an advantage.
- Good attention to detail.
- To be a team player but also possess the ability to work alone.
Benefits / Rewards: -
- Use of an in house gym
- Flexible working hours
- We offer a full PAYE package
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing training and support
- Uncapped paid referral scheme
- Overalls provided
- Other company rewards and schemes throughout the year
For more information about this role please call 01249 447247 or forward your cv to email@example.com