24-7 Staffing are currently looking for a skilled CNC Miller to work for a fantastic Engineering company based in Long Marston. Please find the information below.
- Programme, set and operate CNC milling machines with Fanuc and Siemens controls.
- Knowledge of milling a variety of materials i.e. mild steel, alloy steels stainless steels duplex, aluminium, bronze, nylon etc.
- Familiarity with 4th axis work an advantage.
Job Description & Duties:
- Production of milled/drilled components.
- Working to customer supplied drawings/specifications.
- Self inspection.
- Use of a variety of measuring equipment.
- Tolerance work to a good finish.
Hours of Work:
- 7.30am to 4.00pm Monday to Thursday and 7.30am to 3.00 pm Friday.
If you have any questions about the role please give David a call on 01454 313 247. We look forward to receiving your application.