Our client, an ambitious and expanding engineering company based in Calne have an exciting vacancy for a CNC mill setter/operator. This is a full time and permanent role for the right candidate with an immediate start available.
Salary: £22,500 per annum
39 hours a week (Monday to Friday only)
Is this role for you?
Job Role will involve the following duties
- Programming / Setting and operating Hurco and Haas milling machines.
- Operating, maintaining and working a Tornado Lathe.
To be successful within the role you will need:
- Previous experience in a similar role (an absolute minimum of 1 year).
- Cad Cam experience would be an advantage – although not essential.
- Good attention to detail.
- To be a team player but also possess the ability to work alone.
- To possess an excellent work ethic with a reliable and attentive nature.
Benefits / Rewards: -
- Free onsite parking.
- Subsidised PPE.
- The Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and modern business which regularly invests in new kit / machinery.
- Free Tea and Coffee.
For more information about this role please call 01249 447247 or forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org