I am recruiting a CNC Operator based in a busy workshop for a well known, family run company.
Main Tasks of The Job
• Maintain all standards of Health and Safety Rules of the Company.
• Maintain and observe all Health and Safety Rules that pertain to employee’s responsibilities.
• Start up the machine, load a chain of programs, set the machine running.
• Loading (with a vacuum panel lifter) and unloading the components
· Operating a jumbo Sheet Felfer HO8 CNC nesting machine
• Maintain good standards in the workplace, keeping work areas clean, tidy and safe at all times.
• Operate machinery as authorised in accordance with manufacturers operating instructions. Implementing all safe working methods and instructions.
Skills ideally needed:
• Good communication skills
• The ability to prioritise /plan work for today and tomorrow
• Reacting to urgent programs to assist colleagues
• To monitor and record quality of product
• To keep the work area clean and tidy
• Ensuring the tools are sharpened when needed
There s excellent opportunities withing this family owned company for career progression, so if you want to work for this wonderful company then please do apply immediately!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.00-£15.00 per hour