Our client manufacture Products & Components for the Playground Industry. They use industry-leading CAD and 3D modeling software to design our products which are then manufactured on our precision CNC machines. We have in house 3D printing technology to create prototype and test models, with technology geared to lead industry products to bring sound, sight and sensory experiences to children regardless of their abilities, and by using modern electronic sounds, music, games, activities and learning that enriches the play experiences of our children while they are having fun. To be considered for the exciting position of CNC Programmer at our client, the right Candidate will possess the following attributes and skill set to develop and grow as part of the Team.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Have experience of CNC programming
- The ability to carefully follow procedures
- The ability to interpret technical drawings
- Have the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Be self-motivated and reliable
Experience in MasterCam or AlphaCam would be advantageous
- 6-15 years of experience of CAD Cam / Master Cam.
- Experience of working with 3 dimension / 3 axis machinesWhy work for our client
- Good team atmosphere• Overtime always available• Free parking onsite
- 24 days holiday (plus 8 BHs)• Secret Santa at Christmas
- All PPE supplied when a permanent member of staff
If you are interested in the role the first stage is to apply online by sending us your CV