Our Client manufacture Products & Components for the Playground Industry. They use industry-leading CAD and 3D modelling software to design our products which are then manufactured on our precision CNC machines. We have in house 3D printing technology to create prototype and test models, with technology geared to lead industry products to bring sound, sight and sensory experiences to children regardless of their abilities, and by using modern electronic sounds, music, games, activities and learning that enriches the play experiences of our children while they are having fun.
To be considered for the exciting position of CNC Supervisor here, the right Candidate will possess the following attributes and skill set to develop and grow as part of the Team.
The ideal candidate can:
- Work across the production cycle to ensure daily and machine targets are met
- Lead and instruct CNC router operatives under the instruction of the Production Manager
- Maintain a safe, clean and organised working environment
- Attend daily production meetings to discuss KPI’s when and where necessary to maintain CNC targets and required Production rates
- Seek, address and report issues, opportunities or concerns with quality, processes, equipment, materials, and labour to the Production Manager in a prompt timeframe.
- Update and maintain team communication.
- Oversee the CNC Production process
- Participate as an active member of the production management team
- Ensure pre-use and daily checks are completed
The right candidate will have:
- At least 3 years Production and/or warehouse experience, ideally in a supervisory or Team Leader role, although not essential.
- Experience of directing and leading a team in a production environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A high level of drive and commitment to their work and the team they lead
- A positive team-player attitude
- An organized and analytical approach to their work
- Ability to work in an environment that will require lifting, carrying and working in sometimes confined conditions
- Resilient and positive self-starter.
To apply for this role the first stage is to send us your CV online