Our Client started in the mid 90’s by two true British entrepreneurs, they have made a name for themselves as one of the most advanced data companies in the UK offering a range of services including bespoke mailing. High-profile brand names such as Marks & Spencer, Greenpeace up to Louis Vuitton trust us to deliver cost-effective solutions.
- Participate in business projects.
- Take ownership of allocated tasks and deliver to specification.
- Be able to use Data Toolbox, applying the relevant business rules relied upon, to clean and enhance the data as required.
- Work with the team to ensure that all on-going data transformation, de-duplication, extraction and load functions once ready for deployment are documented in detailed data lineage models.
- Work with the team to assist with implementations, maintenance and support.
- Importing, updating, deleting and exporting records
- Setting up fields and objects
- Creating user groups and rights administration
- Provide support and documentation for internal and client use
- Importing/Exporting data through query or export facilities
- Global updates/deletions.
- Secure and professional transmission of client files adhering to our stringent data polices.
- Attending daily workflow meetings, advise on timescales, limitations or constraints as appropriate on jobs.
- Deal with internal and client calls for queries on an operational level as required.
- PC Literate.
- Word/Excel/Outlook – Intermediate
- Client Focus – be able to anticipate and understand client expectations, meet the requirements and manage expectations.
- Build relationships with your team and clients.
- Planning and Organisation – effective at planning and managing own workload and ability to split time between reactive and planned project work.
- Teamwork – effective at contributing towards the objectives of the team, and being able to share knowledge, experience, ideas and information.
- Problem solving and decision making – effective at solving problems in a measured and creative way. Proactive in relation to identifying and undertaking activities that are of benefit to the business.
- Monday to Friday
- 8:30am Till 5:30
- 12 Week Temp To Perm
- £18000 up to £20000 depending on experience
- Pension Scheme
- Holiday Pay
- Weekly pay for the first 12 weeks.
- Free Parking