As a delivery service driver based in Andover you will be out on the road driving 3.5t Luton box vans delivering and assembling products to customers homes.
It’s a fun environment which involves teamwork, however can be hard as the job involves lots of heavy lifting. The job is very rewarding as you will be the face of the company and no two days will be the same.
This role could turn into a full-time job for the right candidates where a temp to perm is offered.
- Customer facing role
- Delivering between 10-15 drops per day
- Heavy lifting and assembling of products
- Two manned deliveries
- Deliveries carried out in Luton 3.5t Box Vans
- Ideally, a minimum of 1 years experience driving Luton 3.5t Box Vans
- Excellent attitude to work and customer service
- No more than 6 points on licence for minor offences
- Excellent communication skills as will be dealing with customers directly
- Must hold a valid UK driving licence
- £8.50 - £9.00 per hour Mon-Sat
- Uniform Provided
- Holiday Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Weekly Pay
- Opportunity for a full-time job
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.