Deputy Home Manager
Hours: 30hrs per week
About the role:
24-7 Staffing are currently looking for a passionate and motivated Deputy Home Manager to support business priorities across one of the largest non-profit care providers in the UK. A professional and dedicated Deputy Home Manager is pivotal to the successful running of a home.
What you will be doing:
- As Deputy Home Manager you will undertake the care management as delegated by the home manager.
- You will promote and demonstrate high standards of care.
- As Deputy Home Manager you will undertake the duties of the Home Manager in their absence.
- You will lead the care team and provide skilled care.
What you will need:
- You will be required to have your Level 3 Diploma in Health & Social Care or equivalent and be
- Working towards Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care.
- You will have a minimum 2 years full-time or equivalent supervision of care staff and care of older people in a residential care / nursing setting.
- Flexible hours to suit you – full or part time
- Service related annual leave entitlement
- Regular pay enhancements for recognised qualifications
- Paid breaks
- Free car parking
- ‘My Reward’ scheme, which gives you discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and more’
For more info and/or to apply please contact Jess Osborne on 01980742247 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org