Job role: Director of Home Care
Responsible to: Chief Executive & Deputy Chief Executive/Finance Director
Accountable for: Home Care Managers, Home Managers in respect of personal care service delivered in close care schemes
- As Director of Home Care you will promote the highest standards of care and service in the Home Care division and close care personal care services;
- You will oversee the management, financial, contractual and regulatory compliance of the service;
- You will ensure the service runs efficiently and within budget;
- You will grow and expand the geographical reach of the Home Care Division, in a controlled and profitable manner;
- As Director of Home Care you will ensure that the company is compliant with its duties under CQC, and Health & Safety legislation at all times
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Management & Leadership
- As Home Care Director you will line manage the Home Care Managers.
- You will monitor the recruitment process to ensure only appropriate staff are recruited to the service.
- You will ensure that all quality and compliance action plans are completed within the given timescales.
- You will ensure that all home care policies, handbooks, client and staff contracts are reviewed and updated when required.
- As Home Care Director you will monitor complaints, ensuring responses are adequate and where complaints are justified to ensure lessons are learned so failings are not repeated.
Financial & Business Development
- You will lead with the establishment of the annual Home Care Budget.
- As Home Care Director you will create and regularly update, forecasts against the annual budget.
- You will monitor performance monthly, reviewing variable costs to ensure that the service is running as efficiently as possible.
- You wil review Home Care monthly payroll submissions for accuracy.
- You will investigate or create new Home Care business opportunities for consideration by the Chief Executive and Finance Director.
- As Home Care Dirctor you will be the CQC Nominated Individual for Personal Care.
- You will ensure CQC regulations are not only met but exceeded.
- You will ensure the Company Health & Safety policies are followed.
- You will monitor GDPR compliance and report any breaches to the Company Secretary.
- You will monitor and advise on all regulatory notifications to ensure correct procedures are followed and that all notifications take place within the prescribed timescales.
- You will negotiate contracts with local authority, CCG and NHS stakeholders (in consultation with the Chief Executive and Finance Director).
- You will ensure contract compliance.
- As Home Care Director you will attend contract meetings and home care provider forums as required.
To take the lead with Home Care software and telephony systems with the support of the head office ICT team.
For more information and/or to apply please call 01980 742 247 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com