We are looking for cleaners to take care of our client’s facilities and carry out cleaning and maintenance duties. This could be in various locations around the Wiltshire/Hampshire area in different homes/schools/offices and many more areas.
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
To be successful within the role you will need:
- Proven experience working as a cleaner
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets
- DBS Required if you would like to work in all areas of cleaning.
Benefits / Rewards:
- We offer a full PAYE package
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing training and support
- Uncapped paid referral scheme
- Uniform provided
- Competitive pay rates
- Ongoing work could be available.