Our Client are looking for 3 Temp to Perm Domestic Staff to join their team. Our Client was created from an amalgamation of Infant School and Junior School in 1963. The Client moved into the current building in 1965 and kept their name which was taken from the emblem on the hill behind the School. The new School was built at a cost of £90,000 with 11 classes and over 300 pupils. In 2016 a brand-new building to accommodate an increasing role was built and this consists of 6 new classes and has become their key stage 2 block.
- Hours: 4.30pm till 6.30pm TERM TIME ONLY. Our Client are also offering 7am to 9am morning shift if afternoon shift is an issue.
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
To be successful within the role you will need:
- Valid DBS although this is NOT essential as the Client are offering to put successful candidates through their DBS.
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies.
Benefits / Rewards:
- 13 Weeks Temp to Perm.
- We offer a full PAYE package.
- DBS Checked.
- Up to 28 days paid holiday.
- Company pension scheme.
- Ongoing training and support.
- Uncapped paid referral scheme.
- Uniform provided.
- Competitive pay rates.
- Ongoing work could be available.