About the role:
24-7 Staffing are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Driver to join a team in the Wiltshire area.
What you will be doing:
- As Driver you will be driving all vehicles consistent with the appropriate licence category in a professional manner.
- You will be driving vehicles in support of training, mainly on Salisbury Plain Training Area.
- As Driver you will be carrying out other additional tasks as directed by the Depot Team Leader/designated responsible person
- You will undertake and manage work in a safe manner in accordance with legislation.
- As Driver you will deliver a professional & safe transport service to the customer.
- You will conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times as a representative of the company.
- As Driver you must show flexibility in working hours and be able to adapt to change
- You will drive all types of vehicles consistent with appropriate licence categories.
- As Driver you will correctly complete your tachograph on applicable vehicles.
- You will correctly complete your Drivers Task Sheet.
- As Driver you will comply with all current Health and Safety regulations and to ensure the safety of the vehicle, passengers and any loads involved.
- You will report any damage or other fault to the appropriate Customer Service Agent/vehicle scheduler.
- As Driver you will make sure all vehicles are refuelled, and left in a clean and tidy condition after use.
- You will comply with all company rules, initial each driving task sheet, book in and out of work location, wear the appropriate workwear for the task and where appropriate, wear any issued protective clothing and/or equipment.
- You will clean your vehicle and complete basic maintenance as required.
What you will need:
- Current Cat. C and D1 Licence with no endorsements (D1 without 101 restriction would be an advantage)
- Current Driver CPC Qualification Card
- Basic Knowledge of Drivers Hours and Tachograph Regulations
- Experience of off-road driving would be an advantage
- Must be physically fit and have a willingness to work occasional weekends.
- Free on-site parking
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days plus Public and Bank Holidays
- Ability to Purchase Additional Annual Leave via a salary sacrifice arrangement
- Access to an employee assistance scheme
- Eligibility to join a company pension scheme
- Option of home to work use of company van
- Use of company Gym (for a very small fee)
For more info and/or to apply please contact Jess Osborne on 01980742247 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org