7.5 T / Cat C1 Home Delivery Driver
24-7 Staffing have an exciting opportunity for Cat C1 / 7.5T Drivers to join a major retail company in Cribbs Causeway, Bristol. You will be delivering furniture to individual addresses in this temporary role that might well become permanent for the right candidate.
Please see te details below for this fantastic Cat C1 / 7.5T Driver opportunity.
- Full driving licence with 7.5 tonne qualification,
- CPC with digital driving card with a degree of driving experience.
- Physically fit with no back related injuries within a desirable age range.
- Customer service rates needs to be high and should be considered a priority , friendly, polite with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- The ability to complete paperwork in a clear and concise manner to document all necessary delivery and service issue that may accrue.
- Safe loading practice is an essential part of the job requirement, with the ability to plan, route and subsequently load the vehicle in accordance to VOSA safe loading practice.
- The ability to complete a vehicle check sheet to identify vehicle defects and report any potential issues.
- With regards to the delivery process the ability to assess and plan is paramount and also a degree of build and a sufficient amount of experience with tools would be required.
- Lastly presentable with good time keeping.
- A flexible and positive attitude to the job - duties can sometimes change at short notice with both days, nights, and some weekends required
- The ability to receive instructions and stick to the duty detail given
- Always be punctual and in good time to start shifts
Education and Experience
- Driver CPC
- Valid driver's licence for class of vehicle to be driven
- Digital tachograph
- Understanding of the current EU drivers hours and regulations along with working time directive.
- Full training will be provided for the safe operation of the role.
Salary for the drivers when taken on permanently will be £24,000.