|Job Published:||25 days ago|
|Job Published:||25 days ago|
Our Client is a leading third-party logistics (3PL) and supply chain solutions provider in the UK and Ireland. As the largest British logistics company, they work in industry sectors as diverse as milk, defence, energy, retail, consumer goods and construction, supporting every stage of development and adding value through their supply chain expertise and innovative approach to logistics challenges. With over 17,000 colleagues across more than 200 sites and a 3,400-strong fleet of vehicles, they put their customers at the heart of everything we do and their mission is “to make our customers business’s better, every day.”
Our Client provide significant opportunities for career progress, as well as training enrichment and multi-skilling, in a dynamic working environment.
The good news is that our client’s continuous success and business growth has opened up an exciting opportunity for a driver’s mate to join our successful team working Tuesday to Saturday in Southampton.
• To deal with customer queries in a polite and effective manner, not leaving the customer until they are satisfied.
• To ensure the customer receives their deliveries in excellent condition every time.
• To interact with customers, building rapport and ensuring a consistent positive message.
• To deliver customers product to the room of choice in a safe and efficient manner.
• To ensure customers goods are transported and stored safely on their premises.
• Undertake dynamic risk assessments at the point of delivery ensuring the safety of Customer Service Delivery Driver, the public and the customer.
• To deal with customer issues at the point of delivery.
• Ensure that customers are kept informed of there estimated time of delivery and where issues occur the customer is kept informed always.
• Ensure the customer is happy with their delivery before leaving the customer’s premises.
• Complete all necessary paperwork in time and in full.
• Ensure all calls to the customer are made on time to minimise the risk of customer outs.
• Ensure all pre-delivery checks are undertaken ensuring all required stock is on the vehicle for each customers’ delivery.
• Check all returns and collections are made and are correct.
• Assist in the loading of vehicles as and when required.
The role also involves heavy lifting, transporting products into customers' homes.
• Excellent communication skills both face to face and on the phone
• Problem Solver – Working to resolve customer problems at the point of delivery
• Ability to build rapport with customers
• Excellent timekeeping
• Target driven
• Takes pride in delivering exceptional customer service
• We offer a full PAYE package.
• Up to 28 days paid holiday.
• Company Pension Scheme.
• Training and Support.
• Other company rewards and schemes throughout the year.
We really value our people and offer a friendly working environment, a focus on developing your skills and a competitive salary. Benefits include access to a company pension scheme with employer contributions and other optional schemes you may wish to join. These are just some of the reasons why our client is a great company to work for!
Location: Aztec West Salary: From £7.50 Posted: about 1 month ago Apply by: 2017-08-21
My client based in Aztec West requires Drivers mates to deliver goods between warehouses and customers houses. Job Role: · Unloading products and mercha...
Location: Yate Salary: From £7.50 Posted: about 1 month ago Apply by: 2017-08-21
We are currently looking for Drivers Mates to work in Yate. No experience required as full training will be provided. On-going positions available. Job Role: ·...
Location: Portbury Salary: £7.50 Posted: about 1 month ago Apply by: 2017-08-21
Warehouse Operative / Drivers mate – Portbury Job Description: 24-7 Staffing has an exciting opportunity to join a prestigious company based in Portbury ...