About the role:
24-7 Staffing are currently looking for an Electrical Engineer to join a fantastic company in the Wiltshire area.
You will undertake the installation, maintenance and repairs of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures as part of a highly skilled maintenance support function.
What you will be doing:
- As Electrical Engineer you will undertake the electrical installation and be reactive to the work required.
- You will be rewiring faulty electrical systems.
- As Electrical Engineer you will conduct routine maintenance on commercial and domestic electrical systems.
- You will diagnose and repair all electrical problems.
- AS Electrical Engineer you will provide exceptional customer service.
What you will need:
- You will have all relevant Electrical Technical qualifications
- IEE Wiring Regulations 18th Edition
- You will have a full (UK) Valid driving license
- You will have proven experience of working as a qualified electrician.
- Free on-site parking
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days plus Public and Bank Holidays
- Ability to Purchase Additional Annual Leave via a salary sacrifice arrangement
- Access to an employee assistance scheme
- Eligibility to join a company pension scheme
- Option of home to work use of company van
- Use of company Gym (for a very small fee)
For more info and/or to apply please contact Jess Osborne on 01980742247 or send a copy of your CV to jessica.osborne@24-7staffing