We are working with a local company who are seeking 2 Electrician's Mates for some regular ongoing work in 2019. For the right people the contract length could be up to 4 months (if not longer)
Due to the nature of the role, the successful candidates MUST have access to their own transport as you will potentially be working out of different sites each day and it will be your responsibility to make your own way to site.
Pay Rate: £9.00 to £10.00 per hour depending on experience.
As an electrician’s mate, you will be assisting electricians on small commercial and industrial projects. Duties could include putting up brackets, pulling circuits / cables in, fitting lights and installing tray work plus other ad hoc duties on occasions. Training will be given.
To be successful within the role you will need:
- A positive “can do” approach to work
- A reliable and contentious attitude
- A practical mind
- Experience of working in the industry would be useful but not essential.
- To be able to work on your own and as part of a team
- To be able to work to the company’s health and safety procedures.
Benefits / Rewards:
- We offer a full PAYE package
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing training and support
- Uncapped paid referral scheme
- Other company rewards and schemes throughout the year