Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and hard working individual to take on an Enclosing Machine Operator role in Chippenham. This would suit someone with a background in print and production with experience of running a similar machine.
- 37.5 hours a week (Monday to Friday only)
- Start date: ASAP
- Competitive Salary
- Above average holiday entitlement
- To operate the assigned machine in accordance with the set procedures
- To know and understand the entire operational requirements for the assigned machine
- To be fully aware of all the procedures required to carry out the task set
- To be fully aware of the yield speed required for the task
- To be fully aware of the completion times/dates of the task
- To have full understanding of all the quality procedures required for the task
- To ensure the mail sorter understands the task set.
- If machine is not running to optimum pack speed or optimum quality, highlight the problem to The Manager.
- To ensure good housekeeping around assigned machine at all times.
- To work to achieve zero defects and waste reduction
- Ensure adequate communications are given to the next operator
To be successful in this role you will need:
- To be flexible and reliable in approach to work
- To be reliable and committed
- The ability to work accurately and determine priorities
- A good level of literacy and numeracy
- The ability to communicate with people and work in a team environment
- Good Attention to detail
- Basic computer literacy
- Awareness of Health and Safety requirements
- To be self motivated and able to work unsupervised
- To be resilient with the ability to work under pressure
- If required, flexibility to work within other departments
For more information, please contact Richard on 01249447247 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org