Our client, a successful and thriving company in Chippenham, are rapidly expanding having doubled in size in the last two years. It is due to this expansion that they are currently seeking an experienced Engineer to join their dedicated team.
The successful candidate will share the company’s vision of engineering excellence. With two tiers of former engineering management in place there is an understanding and drive towards achieving the best results in both physical installations, set up and service after care.
The successful candidate will be a multi-skilled engineer who is able to work with a range of different system types and specialise in the integration of systems across the security spectrum.
An NSI Gold standard installer; the successful candidate will be someone that takes pride in their standard of work and customer service relationships.
Salary is dependent on experience
Benefits of the role:
- Ability to earn up to £40,000 per annum
- Travel time and Fuel Card
- Quality tools and equipment – state of the art monitors, quality drills, PPE and working uniform
- Genuine training opportunities
- Job variety – working on very high-end stately homes, large multi-million-pound properties, historic buildings, large commercial properties and public buildings
- Opportunity to work on projects abroad
- Working with the very best technology and video analytics
- Tavcom training on IP products, design, installing, project management etc.
- High end laptop and iPhone