A fantastic opportunity has arisen for candidates with strong customer skills to join a thriving and exciting local company as Customer Service Administrators. Are you pro-active and efficient with a strong personality and the confidence to work within a busy and fun environment?
Monday to Friday - 17:30pm - 22:00pm
09:00am - 15:00pm
15:00pm - 22:00pm
Your Job role will involve, although not limited to:
- Helping with customer enquires as the first point of contact for customers via email and telephone.
- Processing sales orders over the phone and via other channels.
- Helping solve order queries and returns.
- Learning the different products and pricing.
- Handling of payments for orders.
- Administering requests for catalogues using in house systems.
As a successful candidate will have:
- Strong Customer Service skills – preferably gained in a contact centre/telemarketing or retail environment.
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- An energetic and positive can do attitude.
- GCSE (or equivalent) Mathematics and English language at grade C or above.
- A good level of computer literacy.
- The ability to work in a busy fast-paced environment and remain calm under pressure.
- A keen eye for detail.
- A friendly, professional and polite manner.
Job Types: Part-Time, Temporary
For more information, please contact or friendly consultants Ryan, Cheryl or Mollie on 01249 447247.
Job Reference; 610MR