We have an excellent opportunity for a candidate with strong customer skills to join a thriving company as an Evening Customer Service Supervisor/Team Leader. Our client is seeking a pro-active and efficient individual with a strong personality who is confident working within a busy environment.
The Job role will involve, although not limited to:
- Managing and delegating workload and ensuring the team is able to work towards and achieve targets.
- Managing escalated customer service issues and complaints striving to achieve a positive customer outcome.
- Dealing with any website, order or workflow problems, or escalating to the Customer Service Manager where relevant.
- Organising and making adjustments to staff schedules to ensure they match the work volumes.
- Dealing with enquires, to be the first point of contact for customers via email and phone.
- Ensuring prompt responses to catalogue requests.
- Processing sales orders.
- Dealing with order queries and returns.
- Knowledge of the products and pricing.
- Processing payments for orders.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong Customer Service skills – preferably gained in a contact centre/telemarketing or retail environment.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Customer Service working within the commercial customer focused environment.
- Have good communication skills both written and verbal
- A minimum of 12 months experience in leading a team.
- An energetic and positive attitude.
- GCSE (or equivalent) Mathematics and English language at grace C or above.
- Computer literacy is absolutely essential.
- The ability to work in a busy fast paced environment and remain calm under pressure.
- An eye for detail.
- A friendly but professional and polite manner.
Monday to Friday: 17:00pm – 22:00pm