Do you enjoy working outdoors?
Can you commit to working a minimum of 45 hours per week including weekends?
We are currently on the hunt for reliable Event Engineers to support a prestigious events company based in Wiltshire. The ideal candidate will be flexible and practically minded and have a Full UK Driving Licence and their own transport.
This is an exciting opportunity to attend many famous events and festivals all over the UK. Including Silverstone Circuit, Glastonbury Festival, Goodwood and Cheltenham just to name a few!
- Excellent time-keeping and practically minded
- Flexible to work weekends and overtime
- A good level of fitness due to the nature of the role
- Full UK Driving Licence inc own transport
- Forklift Licence or experience
- Qualifications in event management or plumbing
- Attending events from Weddings to world-renowned Sporting Events
- Installing and decommissioning washroom equipment
- Basic plumbing on-site and training in vacuum technology
- Working amongst small groups and as well as leading your own team to complete tasks
- General ad-hoc duties on-site at the premises
- Hours: Minimum 45 hours per week but may vary per week. It will consist of working weekends therefore, it is essential all applicants are flexible
- This will initially be a temporary position however, there is potential to become permanent.