Event Stewarding – Bristol
24-7staffing has an exciting opportunity to join an Events Security company in Bristol, Bath and surrounding area working as a part time Events Steward for various sporting events. Please find details of the job below.
All candidates are to be dressed smart and presentable always. To be successful you must be available to work weekends and evenings.
A steward is an essential part of any event / venue safety management team.
· To provide a high standard of customer care
· To ensure an even flow of people entering the venue / event
· To monitor crowds for signs of overcrowding
· General health & safety duties
· Ability to follow processes and procedure accurately
· Reliable and hardworking
· Good Customer Service skills
Education and Experience:
· Pervious similar experience preferred but not essential
· Must be reliable and trustworthy
Benefits / Rewards:
· We offer a full PAYE package
· Up to 28 days paid holiday
· Company pension scheme
· Ongoing training and support
· Uncapped paid referral scheme
· Uniform provided
· Other company rewards and schemes throughout the year
Salary: £7.50 per hour, minimum of 4.5 hours but can be considerably more depending on the sporting event.
Location: Bristol, Bath and other surrounding events
The first stage of the application process is to apply online for the Events Steward role or call Dani on 01454 313247 for more information.