Our client is looking for a number of stewards to work part-time on an ad-hoc basis at different events in the South West of England, this will include sporting events, carnivals and music concerts. You will need to be confident when speaking to members of the public and vigilant.
Typically, events are fortnightly from September to May, but there are additional dates throughout the year.
Shift times vary, ranging from 4.5 to 6 hours but on some occasions and depending on the event, this could increase to 12 or 13 hours.
Pay Rate = £7.83 per hour for all ages. 24-7 Staffing pledge to extend the National Living Wage pay rate to all staff, including those under the age of 25.
Is this role for you?
Job Role could involve the following duties (but may vary for each event): -
- Directing people to their seats,
- Watching out for people smoking or drinking where they shouldn’t
- Directing traffic and helping in the car park
- Scanning tickets
- General Health and Safety duties
- Manning roadblocks
To be successful within the role you will need: -
- Good communication skills
- To be a team player
- To always be punctual and in good time to start shifts
- To dress smartly
Benefits / Rewards: -
- We offer a full PAYE package
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing training and support
- Uncapped paid referral scheme
- Uniform provided
- Other company rewards and schemes throughout the year