Part-time Carer for a Chippenham Residential Home. Flexible hours on a monthly Rota.
The home contains 20 residential places including retirement living and dementia care. Located within walking distance from town center and the Chippenham bus station.
Job role includes:
· Assisting vulnerable adults who have health needs to achieve their daily tasks set out by their person-centered plan
· Help with personal care needs, companionship and assisting with meal provision
· Promote independence where possible
· Attend in-house training to obtain the Care Certificate Standards
· Accurately read and record care plan notes
To be successful in this role:
· Previous experience is essential
· Hold a DBS or willingness to obtain one
Immediate Interviews available for the right candidate
Induction& training will be provided to enhance your skills.
Start date can be flexible for the right matching applicant.
Click Apply today… all applications & CV’s are reviewed daily.
For more information please call our Healthcare team at 24-7 Staffing on 01249 447247.