Are you someone who can demonstrate that you are hard-working, reliable, and focused?
If so then you could be perfect for my client. They're looking to recruit brilliant Production Operatives for their business.
This role is an IMMEDIATE START. You must be able to get to the site by your own transport.
0600am - 1800pm Shifts OR Monday to Friday 1800pm-0300am
Specific tasks include:
- Cleaning of canteen and communal areas such as locker rooms
- Cleaning offices
- Laundry management (diry and clean)
- Undertake other cleaning duties instructed by the manager
To be considered for the Production Operative role you will need to demonstrate that you are hard-working, reliable, and focused.
Additionally, it's crucial that you:
- Work as part of a team and carry out tasks according to instructions
- Ensure you use the correct PPE for the task at all times and the PPE is in good condition
- Comply with ALL hygiene and food safety procedures
- Only operate machinery that you have been trained to use
- Are willing to learn
- Have a flexible approuch to work
You'll also need the following:
- Able to drive
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- To be able to work under pressure
Think that this Production Operative role is right for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
You could be right for this Production Operative position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Production Operative, Warehouse Operative or as a Factory Worker.
If you are interested in this role and think you might know someone else who is also interested then we are looking for a number of people immediately. Please apply or call Mollie on 01249 447247.